Yard Art Patio & Fireplace Irving, Texas
Kristine Ellis -- Casual Living, 9/1/2012 2:00:00 AM
Yard art patio & fireplace welcomed 2012 IN a big way with the opening of its seventh location in February. In Grapevine, a suburb of Fort Worth, the new showroom is located in a complex anchored and owned by Stacy's Furniture, similar to the Yard Art Patio & Fireplace location in Allen, Texas. Stacy's comprises the second floor of the building, with Yard Art sharing the first floor with four other retailers: appliance, carpet and children's stores and a restaurant.
"I've known Rick Stacy for years," said Butch Wallace, co-owner of Yard Art Patio & Fireplace with Deborah Scott. "The only reason I hadn't gone into Grapevine before was that I was waiting for the prime location."
When that spot was offered, Wallace jumped at it.
The new store pushed Yard Art's revenues up in what Wallace calls an otherwise "evenish" season compared to 2010. Though a maj or investment some might not make in this economy, opening the new store establishes Yard Art in the bustling tier of destination shopping, hotels and restaurants that surrounds historic downtown Grapevine.
"There is a lot of activity in the area that draws people from throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area," Wallace said.
In addition to its Allen and Grapevine locations, Yard Art has showrooms in Colleyville, Plano and Lewisville, and design stores in Irving and Dallas.
Yard Art won the Apollo Award in 2004 and has been a finalist multiple times. The business opened in 1994, adding new locations in 2002, 2003, 2006 and 2007.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...