Woodstock Chimes' invites retailers to Show Us Your Store
Display contest opens Oct. 1
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 9/19/2012 7:24:00 AM
SHOKAN, N.Y. -- For a second consecutive year, Woodstock Chimes invites retailers to show off their merchandising skills for a chance to win money.
The "Show Us Your Store Contest," which starts Oct. 1 and ends Oct. 31, seeks dealers' best photos of Woodstock Chimes or Woodstock Music Collection displays in their stores.
The Top 30 retailer submissions will be selected based on a numerical voting process by a panel of Woodstock Chimes judges. Those 30 entries will be be narrowed through a company-wide vote to select a winner.
The Top 3 winners will receive monetary Woodstock Chimes product credit prizes of $250 for first place, $150 for second place and $100 for third. Entry deadline is Wednesday, Oct. 31. Winners will be announced in November.
Judges will be looking for creativity, fun themes and something that sets your store apart.
To enter simply submit a JPEG image, 3MB or smaller, of your store's display of Woodstock Chimes or or Woodstock Music Collection products - or both.
The retailer contest is a spinoff of Woodstock chimes' consumer-based "Show Us Your Chimes Contest," now in its fourth year. The consumer contest opened Sept. 18 and ends Oct. 21. It is similar to the retailer version and requires photo submissions with recognizable Woodstock chimes products in personal spaces, indoors or outdoors. Prizes for the Top 3 consumer winners are:
First place - Woodstock Gregorian Chimes - Baritone ($168 value)
Second place - Woodstock Gregorian Chimes - Tenor ($98 value)
Third place - Woodstock Gregorian Chimes - Alto, silver ($66 value).
"The contests were developed to increase awareness and further excite customers about our products," said Garry Kvistad, founder and owner of Woodstock Chimes. "Last year, we added the retailer contest to reward our loyal wholesale customers and also to see and show others creative ways products are displayed."
For more details about how to enter Woodstock Chimes' "Show Us Your Store Contest," visit woodstockchimes.com/t-contest-retailer1.aspx.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...