Sphinx to show this week at the Casual Market in Chicago
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 9/17/2012 2:26:52 PM
DALTON, Ga. — Rug manufacturer Sphinx by Oriental Weavers will be showing for the second year in a row at the International Casual Furniture and Accessories Market, held Sept. 20-23 at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago.
This year Sphinx has more than doubled its space, and will be located on the eighth floor of Merchandise Mart suite 8-4046. Sphinx will feature its new indoor/outdoor collection, Bali, as well as the Karavia, Caspian, Montego and Lanai collections.
"Outdoor décor continues to be the fastest growing category in home décor, and consumers are branching out with very fashionable outdoor textiles," said Pat Muschamp, Oriental Weavers' vice president of sales. "Our indoor/outdoor collections have proven to be right on trend with today's outdoor fabrics and colors. The Chicago International Casual Furniture Market is known as the destination for outdoor and casual décor, and we feel that our products are a perfect fit for the customers attending the show. As the largest manufacturer of indoor/outdoor area rugs in the world, we are able to offer the widest selection of designs and constructions in the industry."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...