Bull Outdoor Products hires grill master Jeff Parker
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 9/20/2012 9:02:17 AM
RIALTO, Calif. — Grill manufacturer Bull Outdoor Products Inc. announced a partnership with Jeff Parker, an expert culinary producer, food stylist and chef with a wide array of experience including TV shows, Web series, cookbooks and magazines.
Parker will act as spokesperson and perform demonstrations at a series of special events for Bull Outdoor customers and the industry. He will also be developing a series of cookbooks and cooking videos for publication in 2013 and beyond.
"We want to help every grill owner become the Master of their grill. Jeff's knowledge and experience will help us accomplish this for our customers", said Frank Mello, VP of sales and marketing for Bull Outdoor Products Inc.
Bull Outdoor products are sold to customers in specialty retail, hearth, hardware, appliance, building materials and the building trade. Products are sold in the U.S., Canada, Europe, South America and Central America. Specific product categories include grills, cart grills, grilling accessories, rubs, sauces, fire features, outdoor kitchens and their components.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...