New Oriflamme fire table is a show stopper
Coffee table height maximizes warmth and enjoyment
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 9/27/2012 4:02:32 PM
WHITE BEAR LAKE, Minn. - The Oriflamme Fire Table, now firmly established as a premier gas fire table in today's market, reaches new heights with the launch of the first self-contained gas fire table at standard coffee table height of 19 inches that uses a 20 lb. propane tank.
Designing Fire, Inc., manufacturer of the Oriflamme Fire Table, is committed to providing the highest quality gas fire table crafted in the USA and has responded to customers who seek the convenience of a larger propane tank. The manufacturer has done so without compromising the table height that makes the Oriflamme Fire Table unique.
This coffee table height not only maximizes the benefits of warmth and seating comfort, but also provides the optimum enjoyment of "designed fire."
In addition, desiring more options for customers, the new Oriflamme Fire Table has added distinctive tabletops in mosaic stone, hammered copper and faux stone. These are in addition to the multiple shapes and sizes of granite and Tuscan tops currently available.
With more opportunities for customization and the latest in convenience, the Oriflamme Fire Table sets the standard even higher in the gas fire table market.
Customers, desiring a personalized centerpiece for their outdoor rooms, will find the Oriflamme Fire Table exceeds their expectations.
We would love your feedback!
- Mar 14, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...