2013 ICON entries open Monday
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 9/28/2012 1:08:34 PM
ATLANTA — The call for entries for the 2013 ICON Honors will open this Monday, Oct. 1, according to AmericasMart, co-sponsors of the event. Next year's ICON Honors ceremony is scheduled for Thursday, July 11, 2013.
The annual event, now going into its fourth year, celebrates innovation, contribution and achievement throughout the gift and home industry.
Highlights of the 2012 event, which was co-sponsored by the Gift & Home Trade Association and Sandow Media - parent to Home Accents Today - are posted on the AmericasMart website at americasmarticonhonors.com. The event featured entertainers Kenny Loggins and Jeff Foxworthy as well as honors in 13 different categories.
Details on the 2013 event, to take place at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis Hotel, will be posted on the AmericasMart site, with ticket ordering information to be available soon. All entries are submitted electronically through the site.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...