Capel debuts celebrity designs, hosts giveaways
Genevieve Gorder and Kevin O'Brien take center stage
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 10/4/2012 9:48:58 AM
TROY, N.C. - Capel aims its new style point of view on color at the fall High Point Market with vibrant product introductions from famed interior and textile designers.
Capel reweaves the rich, concentrated patterns of the Silk Road for today's consumer in the new Thailand Outdoor Collection. Debuting three on-trend designs, Thailand carries out a modern vibe on the traditional ikat and lotus themes.
Woven of 100% olefin in Belgium, Thailand incorporates relaxing and muted tones of washed khaki and faded chambray. While made to endure exterior conditions, they are ideal for indoor use and are available in the following sizes: 3'11" by 5'6", 5'3" by 7'6" and 7'10" by 11'.
HGTV designer Genevieve Gorder brings her unique interpretations of global rug patterns, unveiling two new flat woven collections this fall. These durable, low-pile floor coverings are hand loomed for superior construction.
Gorder will be in the Capel showroom on Sunday, Oct. 14 and Monday, Oct. 15. Visitors to the showroom can chat with the celebrity designer and television star about her new collections and register to win one of two 5' by 8' Genevieve Gorder rugs. Gorder will personally draw a winner on Sunday and Monday in the Capel showroom.
The urban and graphic influence of textile designer and artist Kevin O'Brien graces three rug collections making their official debut in High Point. Known for his use of color, O'Brien's introductions will feature a wool, loop-hooked construction that feels warm and nubby underfoot.
Who Doesn't Love a Gift Card?
As if free product and celebrity aren't enough, Capel is giving away cold hard cash to showroom visitors. Twice a day, Sunday through Thursday, Capel will hold a drawing for a $100 American Express gift cards.
Best Sellers - Unbelievable Savings
Capel knows it takes more than superior product to create great retail partnerships and this fall they are rolling out several limited-time discounts. During High Point Market, retailers will receive 15% off all in-stock, ready-to-ship best-selling rugs. In addition, there will be special pricing on discontinued items.
Custom Gifts from Capel Craftsmen - Made in America Pavilion
Once again, Capel is proud to be part of the Made in America Pavilion in the Suites at Market Square.
This year the company's best-kept secret - the skilled artisans that handcraft their signature braided rugs - will be on-site to demonstrate the craft that has become synonymous with the word Capel. Watch as an expert weaver creates custom braided-rug accessories for you to take home.
To see more from Capel Rugs' program of more than 10,000 unique designs, visit CapelRugs.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...