IMC rolls out new marketing strategy for High Point Market
Enhanced website and social media profiles part of new campaign
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 10/8/2012 5:38:41 PM
HIGH POINT, N.C. - Gearing up for the fall High Point Market, Oct. 13-18, International Market Centers has rolled-out a new marketing strategy, which incorporates a new website and social accounts for the premium portfolio of IMC High Point's properties.
"We are excited to introduce our new marketing strategy for fall High Point Market," said Karen Olson, IMC vice president of home furnishings marketing. "We previously focused on individual marketing strategies for each property, but we have now streamlined our approach to be much more cohesive, bringing all properties under one IMC umbrella, while still maintaining the unique personality of the various venues and destinations."
The new campaign - "The Center of Market. The Heart of Your Business." - will help communicate IMC High Point's value proposition by showcasing IMC properties, highlighting the diversity of products and demonstrating the benefits of leasing and visiting IMC properties during market.
IMC recently unveiled its new website and social media plan for the fall market. IMC merged four existing websites, including those for Showplace, Market Square Properties and IHFC, and created one cohesive Web presence for IMC High Point: www.imcenters.com/highpointmarket.
Additionally, the new social media plan mirrors the strategy behind forming the new website, by creating one new and improved IMC social profile. Each specific property will still receive the attention it deserves through social media promotion, but it will be accomplished via one main and recognizable profile. Tenants, buyers, distributors, media and market attendees can begin following, liking and participating in IMC High Point's social channels through the following links:
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/imchighpointmarket
• Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/imchighpointmkt
• Twitter: @imchighpointmkt
"We feel it's important to unify our buildings and messages and be viewed as one company," Olson said. "This streamlined approach to our social media channels will convey our prominent presence in High Point as well as give buyers compelling reasons to visit our buildings and customers."
High Point Market is the longest running home furnishings market in the world. At 12 million square feet, more than 2,000 exhibitors, and registered buyers topping 45,000, High Point Market offers incredible products, education, and networking opportunities. IMC's High Point assets include a portfolio of the most visited properties, a deep knowledge base and untapped resources and opportunities.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...