Surya launches Pinterest design project contest
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 10/10/2012 1:49:29 PM
CALHOUN, Ga. -- Area rugs and home accessories manufacturer Surya is launching a contest on the social media site Pinterest that invites customers to submit a photo of an interesting residential project where they have used Surya products.
All projects submitted for the Surya Spaces Pinterest Contest will be showcased on Surya's Pinterest page.
Deadline for submissions is Oct. 18. Winners will be selected based on the highest number of re-pins during a pre-designated voting period.
In addition to prime exposure through Surya's social media channels, participants can win one the following prizes:
• 1st Prize: $750 off a future order
• 2nd Prize: $500 off a future order
• 3rd Prize: $250 off a future order
"Pinterest offers consumers and designers the ideal venue to congregate and share design ideas," Surya President Satya Tiwari said. "The highly visual social media site is an excellent platform for our customers to promote their design portfolios. Through this contest, Surya can help bring these talented designers and retailers to the attention of 23 million inspiration seekers."
Surya launched its Pinterest page in April this year. Surya boasts more than 1,200 followers and more than 30 inspiration boards - themed around a broad range of colors palettes, patterns and general design trends.
Official rules, terms and conditions for the Surya Spaces Pinterest Contest are available on the company's website and Facebook page.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...