Portable outdoor music systems add flavor, fun and profits
Soundcast adds personalization to its speakers with Skinit wraps
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 10/11/2012 2:20:00 PM
SAN DIEGO, Calif. - Soundcast Systems, developer and manufacturer of high-performance wireless audio speaker systems, will be exhibiting for its first time at the upcoming 2012 International Pool/Spa/Patio EXPO in New Orleans, in response to increasing demand in the outdoor entertainment, pool/spa and outdoor furnishings markets.
Soundcast will show pool, spa and patio furnishings dealers and distributors at Expo how to easily increase profits while adding a fun-appeal aspect to every proposal and sale with its portable outdoor music systems. Through offering cutting-edge outdoors music entertainment as an option for its clients, dealers will differentiate their business as a step above the competition.
The Outcast series of weather-resistant music systems deliver clean crisp sound, deep bass and transmit signals (tunes) from inside the house to the outdoors with simplicity like no other. Or plug in your Smartphone or any MP3 to enjoy your music now.
All OutCast wireless speaker systems transmit interference-free 2.4 GHz signals long-range allowing you to enjoy rich Omni-directional premium sound from your iPod, iPhone, Android, MP3 player, Internet radio and other sources for up to 20 hours of uninterrupted wireless sound. Listen anywhere and anytime - inside the house, front-yard, barbecue patio, poolside, tailgating at the stadium and even on your boat or RV.
Furthermore, to add spice and flavor to its speakers design appeal, Soundcast partnered with Skinit, Inc., the leader in on-demand personalization for electronics. At Skinit.com customers can browse and select any design from their vast online library of colors, patterns, photography, art, professional sports leagues, colleges, universities and even customize - from bold to aesthetically pleasing and neutral, the design choices are extensive. The skin wraps are an easy-on application as well as a residual-free removal for all products.
Visit Soundcast Systems at the 2012 International Pool/Spa/Patio Expo, Nov. 6-8 in New Orleans, Backyard Living Pavilion - Booth 2077.
For information about Soundcast and its innovative products, visit soundcastsystems.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...