The Bombay Company announces outdoor licensee partnership with Arden Companies
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 10/11/2012 3:32:57 PM
NEW YORK, N.Y. - The Bombay Company, a leader in globally-inspired, classic furniture and home décor, announces a new licensee partnership in the outdoor lawn and garden categories with Arden Companies, one of America's leading manufacturers and marketers of outdoor products. The collection will be introduced in 2013 and will be the first outdoor line for the Bombay brand.
The collection will include: cushions and pillows, outdoor furniture, structures, privacy screens, furniture covers, shades and umbrellas, lighting and solar, decorative accessories, storage, planters, hammocks, garden tools, accessories and more.
"We are pleased to announce our partnership with Arden Companies to mark the expansion of the Bombay brand into the outdoor category," said Wil Hollands, president of Hermes-Otto International USA and owner of The Bombay Company brand. "Establishing strong licensing partnerships is a fundamental element of our overall growth strategy, and we sought out Arden Companies as a partner because they are a known industry leader in the outdoor product category."
Founded in 1964, Arden Companies is driven by integrity, focused on quality and known for service. Arden strives to inspire the outdoor consumer with a sense of well-being through connectivity with nature.
"We have extensive experience working with retailers that service the outdoor customer," said Charley Thompson, SVP Marketing, Arden Companies. "We are enthused to leverage our extensive customer research and global infrastructure to bring compelling products to the marketplace for Bombay's customers."
The Bombay Company will continue developing and maintaining long-term relationships with key retailers to expand its presence across multiple lifestyle categories. Hermes-Otto International will continue to directly design, source and import in its areas of core competency of furniture, décor, wall décor and seasonal categories.
The Bombay brand is now available at select specialty and mass retailers and online nationwide.
For more information, visit bombaycompany.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...