Gensun announces its sales reps of the year
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 10/22/2012 3:08:55 PM
ONTARIO, Calif. -- Dobbins and Son was recognized as the Gensun Casual Living 2012 Sales Representatives of the Year for their outstanding sales and service, the company announced.
"Gray Dobbins and his team are professional, hard-working and go the extra mile in support of the dealer and the company," said Jan Trinkley, VP sales and marketing at Gensun. "Gray exemplifies what an excellent sales representative should be - strong ethics and relationships with their customers along with excellent follow-up, training, care and communication. With sales growth of 55% over the previous year Dobbins and Son earned the award with honors."
- Feb 14, 2013
- Oct 29, 2012
- Oct 23, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...