Monaco Blue leads Pantone's spring 2013 fashion colors
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 10/23/2012 11:22:23 AM
Pantone describes the shade as "not a bright cobalt or sapphire blue, Monaco Blue falls somewhere in between with a shot of sparkle."
According to Pantone Color Institute Executive Director Leatrice Eiseman, the shade "speaks to the practicality that we are seeing in society. You have to realize there is still concern out there for the economy."
The top 10 fashion colors for spring 2013 also include Dusk Blue, Emerald, Grayed Jade, Linen, Poppy Red, African Violet, Tender Shoots, Lemon Zest and Nectarine.
Click here to learn more about Pantone's fashion colors for spring 2013.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...