Hot Spring Spas hosts 35th anniversary contest
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 10/24/2012 3:51:19 PM
VISTA, Calif. -- Hot tub manufacturer Hot Spring Spas is commemorating the company's 35th anniversary by celebrating "35 years of hot tubbers" with a contest for customers.
Using social media and a new story gathering platform on www.hotspring.com, the company invites the owners of the nearly 900,000 Hot Spring Spas sold since 1977 to share their favorite memories, stories and anecdotes.
The stories will be evaluated for originality and overall representation of the Hot Spring Spas experience by a group of hot tubbers within the company. The winner of this promotion will receive a trip for four to San Diego, including a visit to the Hot Spring Spas manufacturing plant.
"When a corporate anniversary is celebrated there is an inclination for many companies to focus on sales, product innovation or accolades," said Kacy Rivers, product manager for Hot Spring Spas. "Hot Spring has, and will always be focused on our loyal customers - so for us it only made sense to celebrate our hot tubbers!"
Today's hot tub enthusiasts can trace their roots to people in ancient civilizations who used natural hot springs and baths for health, relaxation and healing, according to a release. The birth of the modern whirlpool spas or "hot tubs" in the 1970s enabled anyone to bring that experience into their home.
"After 35 years we understand that, for our owners, their spa is not just a box of water; it's a personal connection center," Rivers said.
The Hot Spring Spas 35th Anniversary Stories Contest runs through Nov. 14. Hot Spring owners can submit their stories at www.hotspring.com. After entering, owners that "like" Hot Spring Spas on Facebook will also receive a free "I'm a Hot Tubber" beach towel. Winners will be announced Dec. 4.
We would love your feedback!
- Apr 25, 2013
- Mar 22, 2013
- Mar 13, 2013
- Mar 11, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...