Entryways launches new designs for spring and summer 2013
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 11/1/2012 11:43:56 AM
MT. LAUREL, N.J. -- Entryways (formerly Imports Unlimited), a designer, manufacturer and importer or door and floor mats, has unveiled new designs for the spring and summer 2013 selling seasons.
"There are new designs for those who love a party including one that says ‘Party Animals' and depicts three dogs and a cat," said Eirini Kalafatides, Entryways president. "Our artists have created lovely floral designs, one that's perfect for a beach house and another that would add a very chic touch to an urban setting. And, of course, there are mats for consumers who simply want to say ‘Welcome' in a most distinctive way."
The homeowner who wants to welcome guests with floral beauty can choose a mat with a daisy against two shades of green or a design depicting bright red tulips. For the fun lover, there is "All Bark No Bite" with one corner of the mat appearing to be chewed off. And, to accent any entryway, there is a mat portraying brightly colored blocks.
Every Entryways floor and doormat is designed by an artist. Many are commissioned from individual artists and others are designed in the Entryways studio. "Our Sweet Home Collection is designed specifically to deliver exceptional value," Kalafatides said. "These mats combine an artist's touch with affordability to provide functional artistry for the home."
Every new doormat in the Sweet Home Collection is made with non-slip backing and measures 17" x 28" (except for Do Not Enter, which is 22" in diameter).
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...