Sattler AG unveils new Outdura logo
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 11/7/2012 1:16:03 PM
GRAZ, Austria -- On the heels of announcing the restructuring of its two U.S.-based subsidiaries, Sattler North America Corp and Outdura Corp, into Sattler Corp, global performance fabric manufacturer Sattler AG will formally unveil a new logo for the Outdura brand.
In line with the company's vision to further grow the brand, the Outdura logo has been refined and updated to reflect a modernized version of the previous logo, according to a company release.
"We value and appreciate the virtues the Outdura logo represents - durability, longevity and high quality - and wanted to sustain them," said Manfred Heissenberger, executive director and CEO of Sattler Corp. "We kept the sun as a well-established key element but gave it a light, abstract twist and combined it with a simple yet elegant font in different shades of silver and grey. The yellow/orange implies future and progress whereas the metallic spectrum represents aluminum and chrome which is commonly used in outdoor furniture and marine fabric applications."
The new Outdura logo also corresponds with the Sattler AG branding and other trademarks under the family brand and was designed by the Sattler marketing group.
"Outdura is an essential part of our company and it was important for us to visualize this," Heissenberger said. "A consistent brand image and appearance is not only crucial for the strength of the company itself, but reflects back to every single member of it."
The new logo will make its first public appearance at the IFAI Expo in Boston (Booth 846 and 747) this week and will be gradually implemented in all advertising and communication efforts thereafter.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...