Dallas Market pre-registration is now open
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 11/15/2012 11:52:00 AM
DALLAS -- Pre-registration for January's Dallas markets is now open, including the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market (Jan. 16-22), Dallas International Lighting Market (Jan. 17-21), Dallas Holiday & Home Expo (Jan. 16-22, temporaries Jan. 17-20) and the Dallas Temp Show (Jan. 18-21). Hotel specials are also available.
An email was sent to all buyers Tuesday with a custom link to pre-register for the markets. Attendees are encouraged to pre-register via the emailed custom link or by calling 214-744-7444.
Those that pre-register and take advantage of the special hotel rates by Nov. 21 will be entered to win a free trip to market. A complete list of hotel rates and early bird specials are available on the Dallas Market Center website with rates starting as low as $92 a night.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...