TIFF 2013 set for March 13-17 in Thailand
Furniture display themed 'Inspire In Side Out'
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 11/21/2012 11:25:32 AM
MUANG THONG THANI, Thailand - The Thailand International Furniture Fair 2013, to be held March 13-17 under the concept "Inspire In Side Out," promises to be its most impressive ever.
The Department of International Trade Promotion and the Ministry of Commerce join with the Thai Furniture Industry Club, the Federation of Thai Industries and the Thai Furniture Industries Association to invite designers, architects, furniture entrepreneurs, procurement officers of real estate projects, hotels and resorts to mark their calendar not to miss the TIFF 2013 event.
The show's theme aims to signify Thailand's furniture makers' outstanding capabilities to inspire as well as to respond to the needs of international customers whether it be in terms of design, raw material selection or the production process.
The event will take place in a more than 30,000-square-meter venue at IMPACT Muang Thong Thani. More than 200 companies in 720 booths are expected at the exhibition. During its first three days, the event will be open exclusively for local and international businesspeople, while on the last two days, it will be open for public retailing.
Spotlight on design
• T-Style in Thailand - This exhibition displays furniture and home decorative items designed based on advice and consultation from the world-famous Japanese designer Toshiyuki Kita. Held under the theme of ECO Design, every item on display features Thai-style traditions and craftsmanship including wickerwork and woodwork, plus a variety of locally sourced materials. All of the items are produced by Thai manufacturers and selected by Kita.
• Design Excellence Award - This exhibition showcases award-winning creative design pieces by Thai designers which have previously won the prestigious DEmark 2012 Award. The contest is held with the belief that good design can significantly add value to products, which then translates into growth in sales and increased competitiveness. DEmark 2012, to be held under the concept "Unlimited Power of Design," which underlines the power of the new generation in helping to care for the environment.
For more information, visit www.thailandfurniturefair.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...