Genesis 3 reports strong Pool | Spa | Patio Expo showing with its Pavilion and Lifestyle Booth
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 11/27/2012 1:52:03 PM
NEW ORLEANS -- The Genesis 3 Pavilion and Lifestyle Booth drew "excitement, innovation and knowledge" at the 2012 International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo held in New Orleans from Nov. 6-8, the design group announced.
Crowds filled the on-floor educational booth, which provided original seminars to all show attendees. The booth's offerings included instruction on the business of color, the annual Genesis 3 wine tasting classic presented by Gary Eberle and Brian Van Bower, instruction and input from landscape designers and technical courses.
"Being involved with Genesis 3 and participating with them at the show has become one of my top 10 event moments in my career," said Marti Neely, a member of the Association of Professional Landscape Designers. Neely and APLD member Susan Cohen presented two, full-house presentations in the Genesis 3 Lifestyle Booth.
When not participating in Lifestyle Booth seminars, the booth offered hospitality service including a wine and cheese sampling supplied by event sponsor ClearWater Tech.
Aquamatic Cover Systems, Platinum Sponsor of Genesis, once again exhibited in the Genesis 3 Pavilion at the show.
"The clients that we get to meet in the Pavilion are those that share our philosophy of ‘Let's get together and do something better,'" said Tom Dankel, Aquamatic Cover Systems. "We enjoy sharing our products and ideas with the supporters of Genesis 3, and as long as quality and innovation are the common goal, Aquamatic will be there."
Genesis 3 sponsors include Association of Professional Landscape Designers (APLD), AQUA Magazine, AquaCal/AutoPilot, Aquafin, Inc., Aquamatic Cover Systems, Aquavations, Aquron, Bobe Water & Fire Features, Carecraft, Coverstar, Current Systems, FlexCrete, International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo, Ozone Joes, Pebble Tech, Pentair Pool Products, Pleatco, RJE International, Waves Magazine and Zodiac Pool Systems.
Genesis 3 Design Group was founded in 1998 to provide an international forum for continuing education and the establishment of higher standards in watershape design and construction. For more information on Genesis 3 Design Group, visit www.genesis3.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...