Cal Spas launches new ‘age-defying' spa
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 11/30/2012 11:34:34 AM
LOS ANGELES -- Home resort products manufacturer Cal Spas has announced the launch of its new "age-defying" spa, Fountain of Youth.
The personal hydrotherapy spa delivers deep tissue massages to key stress-prone areas of the body. This spa uses an age-defying technology that moisturizes and cleanses the body with billions of oxygen-rich microbubbles, leaving skin feeling clean and silky smooth, according to a press release.
The microbubbles, which are 50 microns or less in size, enter the pores and lift away impurities. The tiny cleansing bubbles also plump and hydrate the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, the release states.
"Fountain of Youth combines the finest in luxury hydrotherapy with the latest in anti-aging technology," said Casey Loyd, president of Cal Spas. "This innovative spa offers the ultimate therapy for your entire body and reduces the natural signs of aging. With a 20-minute soak every day, you will feel and see the difference in your skin."
Fountain of Youth is equipped with a dedicated therapy seat, PureCure purification system, 15 hydrotherapy jets and safety handrails. The luxury hydrotherapy spa was unveiled at the 2012 International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo in New Orleans and is available for purchase through the global Cal Spas dealer network.
We would love your feedback!
- Apr 25, 2013
- Mar 22, 2013
- Mar 13, 2013
- Mar 11, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...