Phifer screen enclosures bring indoor fun outdoors
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 12/11/2012 9:28:44 AM
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Fall may be turning to winter, but there's still time to enjoy those last sunny days before the harsh chill settles in. Outdoor fabrics and screen manufacturer Phifer is encouraging people to extend the time they spend outdoors by lounging by the fireside, watching a football game or simply relaxing and taking in nature's splendor with the aid of a screen enclosure.
Phifer offers a variety of options for screen enclosures - fiberglass, aluminum, bronze or stainless - in a range of colors and a variety of mesh sizes, down to the tiniest holes that prevent the entry of the smallest pests, according to a press release.
One of the newest additions to Phifer's screening lineup, BetterVue Improved Visibility Insect Screen, is ideal for all screening applications - windows, doors or porches. BetterVue's increased openness and smaller yarn diameters offer increased protection against small insects and maximize the outward view, making it sharper and more brilliant, the release states.
For more information on Phifer's screen enclosure products, call 205-345-2120 or visit www.phifer.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...