WithIt launches revamped website
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 12/11/2012 9:57:29 AM
GREENSBORO, N.C. -- WithIt, a nonprofit network for women in the home furnishings industry, has launched an upgraded website. The newly-refocused WithIt.org includes "robust, timely and engaging tools and members-only exclusives," according to a press release.
"In our 15th year, WithIt's story is now told digitally across a variety of platforms, and our new website reflects the needs of our diverse and geographically separated community," said WithIt 2012 President Julia Rosien, principal of SocialNorth. "We need to meet our members where they live, and the new website connects us seamlessly to each other and the social media channels we use."
WithIt.org's new Member Café includes articles written by WithIt members and useful professional links. Meanwhile, the Student Café offers a find-a-mentor feature and a knowledge center that offers practical information for students at the early stages of their careers.
Other new online tools include a regions-focused hub, where WithIt's regional chapters can network with local members; a newsroom, including event photos; a "speak-up" section where WithIt members blog on leadership-focused topics; a searchable members directory; social media feeds; and more.
"WithIt's new website is the culmination of hundreds of hours of planning and hard work, and we're very grateful to the individuals and companies that supported us," Rosien said. "Now, the fun and sharing begins, and we're eager to showcase and connect our members and potential members online."
Wray Ward provided the graphics and layout for WithIt.org's relaunch, and Adesso Inc. sponsored the development and programming of the site. For more information, contact Sara Lyke at director@WithIt.org.
We would love your feedback!
- Apr 4, 2012
- Jun 19, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...