Dimension One Spas wins Fitness Award at World Pool and Spa Expo
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 12/17/2012 8:44:00 AM
VISTA, Calif. -- Dimension One Spas, a designer and manufacturer of luxury home hydrotherapy and aquatic fitness products, won the "Top 100" Fitness Award at the World Pool and Spa Expo in Lyon, France in November.
The prize winning model was the AquaFit Sport 13. This 13-foot swim spa offers the largest swim lane in its class, powerful swim jets, six strength building stations and an optional UltraPure water management system, according to a press release.
Only 10 companies won the "Top 100" award in various categories including water treatment, outdoor furniture, lighting and installation. Judging for the award was decided by a professional jury and based on major innovations from a pool of 100 new products.
"We are proud to win the distinguished ‘Top 100' award for the AquaFit Sport 13," said James Hedgecock, COO. "We've worked really hard to develop a smaller aquatic fitness system at a value price point while still maintaining the performance expectations of the AquaFit line."
D1's AquaFit line of swim spas boasts enhanced features including new lighting and stereo options, new high performance swim jets and competitive pricing. The AquaFit Sport 13 and AquaFit Pro 19 offer a more health/fitness focused experience for swimming, jogging, stretching, lifting or rowing. The AquaFit Play 16 and AquaFit Plus 19 offer a more family/fun experience and are often used as a pool replacement, the release states.
We would love your feedback!
- May 30, 2013
- Apr 25, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...