Kube Import expands outdoor furniture line for Las Vegas Market
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 12/17/2012 1:03:32 PM
LAS VEGAS - Contemporary lifestyle furniture specialist Kube Import has relocated its Las Vegas Market showroom for the Jan. 28-Feb. 1 market, where the company will showcase an expanded line of outdoor furniture.
Kube will exhibit in a 2,600-sq.-ft. showroom in space B-759 for the winter show.
Based in Palm Harbor, Fla., Kube Import sources dining sets, occasional chairs and tables and outdoor furniture from a select group of factories in Asia. At the winter market, the company will introduce a variety of new outdoor furniture, including round, glass-top dining tables with powder coated aluminum bases, dining chairs, chaise loungers, sling chairs and other occasional seating.
Kube's products are priced in the mid-range. The company also offers a line of European contemporary styled sofa-sleepers with innerspring mattresses.
"Most of our focus this market is on outdoor furniture," said Lars Vestergaard, co-owner of Kube with Peter Feifer. "We'll be featuring a variety of fresh, contemporary designs, including a few new sofa-sleepers."
According to Vestergaard, Kube's deep relationship with its sources enables it to deliver sharply priced, quality products that offer consumers a strong value. "For our indoor line, we are that factory's only customer, which gives us more control over both quality and service," he said. "We offer an attractive, well-made line that works particularly well when shown with higher-end merchandise."
Although Kube offers direct container shipments, it also is geared to service smaller retailers and requires no purchase minimums. "We serve about 150 furniture store clients in 30 states, and all in-stock merchandise can ship within 24 to 48 hours from our warehouse location in Pomona, Calif. (outside Los Angeles)," Vestergaard said.
He added that the winter Las Vegas Market is always a "strong show" for the company, "so we're really looking forward to showing our dealers - and prospective dealers - all of our exciting new product."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...