Studio M, Susan Winget launch Sanctuary Collection
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 12/18/2012 10:37:19 AM
ST. LOUIS - Studio M, the new artful home and garden division of Magnet Works, announced it has partnered with artist Susan Winget to launch a new collection called Sanctuary. The collection includes a wide variety of artful indoor/outdoor products such as pillows, rain gauges, watering cans, birdfeeders and more.
"With cozy, weathered finishes and calming shades of blues and greens, Sanctuary invites you to slow down, take a step back, and return to center - right in your own home or garden," said Sue Todd, president and art director. "Susan does such a beautiful job of capturing the beauty and serenity found in nature."
According to Winget, Sanctuary was inspired by the sights, sounds and sensibility of her family's home on Bray's Island - a nature preserve on the South Carolina coast.
"The Sanctuary Collection is intended to bring a peaceful spirit into home and garden," Winget said. "It embodies the serenity I find in nature and embraces the idea that home should be a haven and a place of retreat."
Sanctuary is one of the four, artist-driven collections of home and garden products included in Magnet Works' new Studio M division, which will debut at the Atlanta and Dallas markets in January. For Studio M previews and showroom information, visit www.magnetworks.com/studio-m.
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 25, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...