Safavieh adds second Atlanta showroom to showcase furnishings division
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 12/19/2012 9:30:56 AM
PORT WASHINGTON, N.Y. - Furniture, rugs and accessories manufacturer Safavieh will open a second permanent showroom at Atlanta's AmericasMart to showcase its growing line of accent furniture, lighting and decorative pillows, as well as newly introduced product categories including wall art, mirrors, barware, garden stools and outdoor furniture.
Located Building 1, in space 5-C-1, the 3,000-sq.-ft. showroom is located directly across the aisle from the company's current 13,000-sq.-ft. rug showroom (5-A-2).
"The timing of AmericasMart's integration of lifestyle home furnishings with area rugs in Building 1 is right in line with our own strategic marketing goals," said Cyrus Yaraghi, principal of Safavieh. "Retail needs are changing, and buyers are now responsible for multiple product categories. We have become a cross-category manufacturer to meet the needs of our customers and our showroom space will reflect that."
According to Jonathan Yaraghi, general manager of Safavieh's furniture division, the company's lighting program has grown from 45 to more than 200 SKUs since the product launch in January 2012. "Initial response to wall art and mirrors has been very positive, and we expect to grow these collections significantly. We took this new space because our customers wanted it. They are looking to us for total home and they want to merchandise the Safavieh brand the way consumers decorate their homes," he said.
The showrooms are open year-round, Monday-Friday, from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. in addition to market times.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...