Phifer's Canvas Outdoor Fabric embodies casual comfort
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 12/20/2012 11:59:52 AM
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. - Introducing Phifer's new Designed Fabrics Canvas Collection, a laidback outdoor furniture fabric compilation of 20 colors and 10 coordinating stripes that, simply put, is all about casual living.
Inspired by the beauty of grain sacks, burlap and linen, this cushion fabric collection gives a nod to vintage style. Nothing fancy here. No frills - just effortless style.
Canvas is the newest collection to join the GeoBella Cushion Fabrics line, a vast grouping of outdoor fabrics made of 100% olefin yarns recycled from post-industrial waste. One hundred percent recyclable, these fabrics feature a soft, touchable texture that recreates the comfort of indoor furniture yet has the stability, strength and durability needed for outdoor cushion applications. Equally chic as they are eco-friendly, GeoBella cushion fabrics pair the perfect combinations of coordinating hues and intricate weaves for a host of options to suit any decorating need.
GeoBella fabrics are GreenGuard certified for superior air quality performance as well as certified as meeting the more stringent GreenGuard Children & Schools standards for commercial use and the new, elite GreenGuard Select Certification. All products certified by GreenGuard must pass a series of rigorous emissions tests and undergo quarterly tests as well as annual re-certification to ensure their low emission status is maintained.
For more information, call Phifer at 205-345-2120 or email inquiries through the website at www.phifer.com.
We would love your feedback!
- Jan 28, 2013
- Dec 5, 2012
- Nov 21, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...