Currey & Company expands Atlanta, Dallas showrooms
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 12/20/2012 1:26:50 PM
ATLANTA - Currey & Company will be expanding its Dallas and Atlanta showrooms in time for the January markets, the company announced.
The Atlanta showroom, located at AmericasMart, Building 1, Suite 14F10, will nearly double in size to almost 7,000 square feet. The Dallas showroom, located at WTC Suite 10000, will increase from 3,000 square feet to more than 7,000 square feet.
The company's High Point showroom has long been the premier showcase for the company, a press release stated. But with the expansions in Atlanta and Dallas, the company will have the space to show its entire product line and give customers the same "floor to ceiling shopping experience" as in High Point.
The Atlanta and Dallas showrooms are open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., in addition to market times.
The company plans to host special events in the showrooms, including visits with noted interior designers, bloggers, TV personalities and more.
Known for its lamps and lighting offerings, over the past several years, the company has added accent furniture, rugs, accessories and garden décor items as well.
Official re-opening and ribbon cutting ceremonies will be held during the January shows - in Atlanta on Jan. 11 at 11 a.m., and in Dallas on Jan. 18 at 11 a.m.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...