Cal Spas to launch new hot tub line at Insights Global Summit Meeting
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 12/21/2012 11:02:44 AM
LOS ANGELES - Luxury home resort products manufacturer Cal Spas announced it will launch its 2013 hot tub lineup at the Insights Global Summit Meeting, an annual Cal Spas event, Jan. 10-11 at the Sheraton Fairplex Hotel & Conference Center in Pomona, Calif.
"We completely revamped our hot tub lineup by adding brand new hot tub molds and groundbreaking features," said Casey Loyd, president of Cal Spas. "The new, easy-to-sell hot tub lineup was developed to offer a hot tub for every home, lifestyle and budget. We feel our dealer network will be thrilled with our extensive hot tub lineup, which will contribute to a successful selling season in 2013."
The 2013 hot tub line features 70 hot tub molds, from an intimate two-person spa to a commanding 17-foot swim spa, packed with innovative features, including the PureCure Water Purification System and Adjustable Therapy System. Attendees of the Insights Global Summit Meeting will also be introduced to Fountain of Youth, the new personal hydrotherapy spa that uses a revolutionary age-defying technology.
The Insights Global Summit Meeting is open to all members of the home resort industry including current and prospective dealers, suppliers and media.
We would love your feedback!
- Sep 12, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...