Studio M, Stephanie Burgess to launch Painted Peace Collection
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 12/27/2012 3:12:28 PM
Studio M, the new artful home and garden division of Magnet Works, announced it has partnered with artist Stephanie Burgess to launch a collection called Painted Peace. The collection includes chalkboards, address plaques, wall art and a new category, art poles.
"The style of Stephanie's Painted Peace collection is simple, yet remarkable - rich in color and in message. Each piece makes a playful, yet profound statement in any space," said Anne Brown, director of product development.
According to Burgess, Painted Peace was inspired by the virtues of family, home, peace and community. "Nothing makes me more happy than making other people happy through my work," Burgess said. "It's uncomplicated, almost childlike, and I think, in our complex world today, it reminds us to slow down and remember what's most important."
Two of the art poles in the Painted Peace collection are "Peace Poles" that bear the simple wish of the Peace Pole Project, "May Peace Prevail on Earth." The phrase is written in a different language on each of the poles' four sides. A portion of the proceeds from Studio M's Peace Poles will benefit the World Peace Prayer Society, sponsors of the Peace Pole Project.
Painted Peace is one of the four, artist-driven collections included in Magnet Works' all-new Studio M division, which will debut at the gift and home trade markets this winter.
Where in St Louis can I find her larger poles? We saw them in Nisswa MN and want to purchase one as a gift. Christopher's in Kirkwood only has one smaller one and its not the design we are looking for. So excited to know that you are a st Louis company.Cynthia Martin - 2013-08-15 13:50:06 EDT
Where in St Louis can I find her larger poles? We saw them in Nisswa MN and want to purchase one as a gift. Christopher's in Kirkwood only has one smaller one and its not the design we are looking for. So excited to know that you are a st Louis company.Cynthia Martin - 2013-08-15 13:50:01 EDT
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...