Sunbury promotes Tom Notaro to senior VP of sales and marketing
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 1/3/2013 4:27:38 PM
Sunbury Textile Mills announced that Tom Notaro has been promoted to senior VP of sales and marketing, effective Jan. 1. Notaro will be taking the reins for the lead sales management position from Rocco Simone, who will assume the new title of specialist of business development.NEW YORK -
"I have every confidence in Tom's ability to continue to move the company forward," Simone said. "I have truly enjoyed and cherished being part of the Sunbury team and will continue to contribute in any way I can. I look forward to continuing to work closely with Tom."
In his expanded role, Notaro will assume all sales and marketing responsibilities for the company and work with the senior management team to continue expanding the company's reach with its customers in the dynamic markets it serves.
"I am truly appreciative for the opportunity to lead the sales team going forward and look forward to what the future will bring for this exceptional company and the people associated with it," Notaro said. "Rocco has been instrumental in making this happen and I deeply appreciate that. I believe we have made a good team thus far and look forward to utilizing his experience and expertise as we move forward together."
Notaro will report to Hank Truslow, president and CEO.
"I would like to congratulate Tom on this promotion and let him know that he has the full support of every associate in the company to work together to achieve our goals," Truslow said. "I know Tom will continue to ‘move the needle' and make his own contributions to Sunbury Textile Mills in the years to come. I also want to thank Rocco for his many contributions and counsel over the last 26 years and for those to come. Both Tom and Rocco are consummate sales professionals, and it is a privilege to work with each of them."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...