Imax market promotion to raise money for American Red Cross
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 1/4/2013 10:47:30 AM
TULSA, Okla. - Imax Worldwide Home is hosting a fundraiser to support American Red Cross Hurricane Sandy relief efforts. For every $20 donation made through Imax between now and noon on Monday, Jan. 14, donors will receive one entry into a drawing to win an original mermaid sculpture created by artist Colleen Stiles.
The mermaid, a life-size body cast sculpture, was originally designed as a market promotion and became the sea-themed inspiration for the fundraiser.
"As our country watched the coverage of Hurricane Sandy, we saw a level of destruction that left thousands of victims - including many Imax customers and sales reps - in its wake," said Rex Yoakley, VP of sales for Imax Worldwide Home. "Massive relief efforts are vital to aid in the rebuilding and will be ongoing for months and years to come. We knew immediately that we wanted to help in some way."
Donations can be made through the Imax website or in the company's Atlanta showroom, located in AmericasMart Building 2, Showroom 1100. Imax plans to match the monetary donations raised. The drawing will take place at 3 p.m. EST on Monday, Jan. 14 next to the mermaid's display window, located on the 11th floor of Building 2 adjacent to the escalators.
For more details and to see photographs of Siréne the Mermaid, visit www.imaxcorp.com/mermaid.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...