Dallas Market Center's Outdoor Living section to debut new resources
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 1/4/2013 11:00:18 AM
DALLAS - Dallas Market Center announced that its Outdoor Living shared showroom, 1F201, International Trade Plaza (The Plaza) will present new resources for the Total Home & Gift Market, to be held Jan. 16-22.
Western Imports, opening a permanent showroom for the first time in Dallas, brings unique, hand-forged, ornamental wrought iron. Its wide selection includes a variety of gazebos, arbors, trellises, planters, patio furniture, benches, wall décor and fencing. The company also carries a complete line of classic, cast iron fountains, urns, statues, planters, one-of-a-kind rustic-wood furniture from Mexico, and Asian furniture and home accents. In addition, Western Imports has a wide array of marble, granite, copper, tin and glass table tops.
In addition, McCann Baskets, which is new to Outdoor Living, will present a collection of garden and outdoor accents. Kenroy Home is returning to Outdoor Living to show innovative new designs in outdoor lighting, fountains and patio accessories that are affordable and stylish for any outdoor room. Zaer Ltd. is doubling its exhibit space to showcase its popular metal line that has been expanded with new designs and colors.
Buyers can meet designer John Gidding, HGTV host of "Curb Appeal: The Block" for breakfast in Outdoor Living from 8:30-9:30 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 19. The breakfast is co-sponsored by ART - the creative home furnishings network. Outdoor Living will also host a Casino Party at 5 p.m. Friday, Jan. 18. Buyers can try their hand at a table game while enjoying refreshments and giveaways.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...