Alfresco Home acquires distribution rights to Fornetto outdoor cooking products
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 1/4/2013 3:17:16 PM
The Fornetto range of products includes the versatile two-in-one wood fired pizza oven and smoker. For more than 30 years both Alfresco Home and Garth have been designing and manufacturing quality outdoor products that are sold worldwide.
"If anyone knows us at Alfresco Home they know that eating with our customers, friends and team is central to our culture," said Joseph Cilio, president and CEO of Alfresco Home. "For the last five years we have been researching what opportunities exist in the outdoor cooking category. When we got together with the Garth team in Australia we knew that Fornetto was the right outdoor cooking product and the right brand to bring into the Alfresco Home repertoire and to introduce to North America."
The uniqueness of Fornetto products in the marketplace, their design and their performance solidified the Alfresco Home commitment to the product and to the Fornetto brand, according to a company press release.
"The Fornetto has performed above all expectation during our trials," said Anthony Cilio, executive director of product development. "As soon as our Fornetto arrived to our warehouse we assembled the unit and got it over to Joseph's home. We spent the next few days testing and running trials on the Fornetto. Our first guest list was the family and we prepared some Roman Rustic Pizzas as appetizers and then cooked a five-pound bone in leg of lamb, in the Fornetto. They were delicious. We spent some time around the Fornetto working with its simple functionality and enjoyed some wine. It was great!"
Alfresco Home‘s Fornetto comes with a two-year manufacturer's warranty. Also available are a full line of accessories including a four-piece tool set specifically designed for the Fornetto ovens. Other pizza accessory tools include a bamboo pizza peel and heat-resistant gloves.
The exclusive North American distribution agreement was confirmed in November and Alfresco Home's launch of the brand will take place in the first two quarters of 2013.
"Our initial distribution will be calculated and specific," Joseph Cilio said. "We already have a hand-full of dealers, both independent retailers as well as regional outdoor kitchen distributors who are very interested in the Fornetto products."
Adding to the popular Alfresco Home cast aluminum and Everwoven all weather wicker casual furniture collections, Fornetto continues to bridge the gap between indoor and outdoor living, the release states.
"I love what we do. I love the people we work with and I really enjoy the outdoor living industry," Joseph Cilio said. "Adding Fornetto to the Alfresco Home range gives us an opportunity to work with people we already do business with, while exposing Alfresco Home to many new opportunities."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...