Sunset West wins ARTS Award in Outdoor Furniture Manufacturer category
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 1/21/2013 3:26:06 PM
Sunset West received the 2013 ARTS Award for Outdoor Furniture Manufacturer during the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market last week.VISTA, Calif. - Outdoor furniture manufacturer
The Dallas Market Center and ART, the creative home furnishings network, announced the winners of the 24th annual ARTS Awards during a gala event held Saturday, Jan. 19, at the Hilton Anatole Hotel. "Congratulations to all of this year's ARTS Awards winners," said Bill Winsor, president and CEO, Dallas Market Center. "The ARTS Awards is a highlight of our January market each year and we are honored to celebrate each of the winners' extensive accomplishments."
"We are very honored and excited to have received the 2013 ARTS Award for the Outdoor Manufacturer Category. It really puts us in good company with the current and past winners," said Wes Stewart, CEO of Sunset West. "We are celebrating the opening of our new permanent space at the Las Vegas [World Market Center], B-166, and this gives us terrific momentum going into that show."
The 24th annual ARTS Awards are sponsored by EnLIGHTenment, Giftware News, HFN, Home Fashion Forecast, Overcoffee, Residential Lighting, Sustainable Furnishings Council, Swarovski Elements and two of Casual Living's sister publications, Home Accents Today and Gifts & Decorative Accessories.
The ARTS Awards includes 25 categories under the headings Manufacturer, Retailer, Product Designer, Sales Representative, Rising Star, Green, Academy of Achievement and Visionary. Anyone in the industry can nominate including manufacturers, retailers, sales representatives, designers, suppliers, consultants and other industry officials. Academy of Achievement and Visionary honorees are selected by an ARTS Awards committee each year.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...