Haskell Collection releases first accessory pieces
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 1/22/2013 2:00:55 PM
COSTA MESA, Calif. - Haskell, a home décor design firm with an emphasis on sustainability and outdoor products, announced today that it has released its first accessories as part of an ongoing plan to bring new and diverse pieces to its line.
Included in the release are the new Flick tubes and Serf trays. The handmade Flick tubes accommodate small candles and can be positioned, via their steel stake base, anywhere as a contemporary spin on the traditional tea light. The tube body is repurposed steel construction conduit finished in a white powder coat gloss.
The Serf tray consists of entirely recycled aluminum, laser cut and formed, with offset oval handles and a blue powder coating. Its reversible design allows it to act as a social serving tray for parties or a lap riser for couch or bed. Both pieces, along with Haskell's entire collection and ‘Found' goods, can be purchased on the company's new website.
The domestically-built collection is scheduled to growfurther in the coming weeks, according to a company press release. Along with end users the company focuses on commercial clientele, including architectural and development firms with a focus on hospitality, residential and eco-sensitive projects.
Haskell has been able to deliver product to customers within 12-20 business days after order date and stocks certain higher velocity items to meet demand, the release states.
Founded in 2010, Haskell provides modern, eco-conscious outdoor furnishing products to a variety of market targets.
We would love your feedback!
- May 13, 2013
- Mar 5, 2013
- Nov 16, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...