Tervis launches hundreds of new designs for 2013
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 1/22/2013 3:00:59 PM
NORTH VENICE, Fla. - Insulated drinkware manufacturer Tervis is expanding its line of high-quality and versatile tumblers, mugs and water bottles as the company evolves and enters into new licensing partnerships with well-known brands in sports, entertainment and more.
According to a company press release, "What began with only a few designs has now grown into thousands of colorful and expressive choices that let people show the world who they are and celebrate what they love."
The latest products from Tervis include:
• For collegiate fans, new designs for many top selling schools - including collaborations with Real Tree and Guy Harvey.
• A dozen debut designs from Salt Life, a new license that taps into the fun and active coastal lifestyle.
• The initial offering from Anne Taintor, highly recognizable designs that combine vintage art with contemporary humor.
• Newer, bigger designs have been added to the Margaritaville collection, an original licensing partner of Tervis.
• New designs for Ford that have a more feminine appeal.
• After a successful Peanuts launch last January, Snoopy's best friend, Woodstock, gets his own design.
• More additions to the always-popular golf designs, from Tervis artists and the loveable Maxine.
• New pet designs for dog and cat lovers from renowned artist Emerson.
• Inspirational designs from Caroline Simas.
• Exclusive new designs from Tervis artists that celebrate people's love of fashion, the outdoors, sports and entertaining.
• Expanded collections from Hello Kitty, NASCAR, Harley-Davidson, Coca-Cola, Star Wars and more.
"Our customers expect us to continually evolve," said Rich Kaplan, Tervis chief brand officer and president of sales and marketing. "And with the talent we have on our team and the relationships we have built in the licensing community, we can meet that demand."
Tervis drinkware keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold, is virtually unbreakable and is built to last a lifetime. The new collection is now available in a variety of sizes and ranges in price from $11-25.
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 29, 2012
- Feb 21, 2013
- May 7, 2013