Today's Patio takes top retail honor at Casual Living conference
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 1/24/2013 10:05:36 AM
Today's Patio, the Arizona-based six-store retailer, will be recognized as Casual Living's 2013 Retailer of the Year at the second Casual Living conference, to be held Feb. 20-22 in Tucson, Ariz., at the Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa.
"We are thrilled to accept this award," said Chad Scheinerman, CEO. "It is exciting, but unexpected."
What Scheinerman does expect, he said, is for 2013 to be as strong or stronger than 2012. Boosting the market is real estate, Scheinerman said, which hit rock bottom, but is now rebounding with an increase in housing values prompting inventory to be depleted.
"For us, we will continue to strengthen our stronghold in the Arizona market, but our new venture is San Diego," Scheinerman said. The company had a soft opening for its 18,000-sq.-ft. store - it's first in the California area - on Jan. 12. The grand opening is set for February.
"This is our first time out of state boundaries so we are going to pay close attention to this," Scheinerman said. "We are starting from scratch here and are hoping to make an impact in the California market."
Casual Living's editorial and research staff nominates retailers for this annual award. The final winner is selected form a vote by the committee with input from key vendors of each nominated retailer. The retailers nominated are ones that best fit the criteria for the award, which honors retailers that "take their company and the industry as a whole to a new level through creativity, innovation and decisive and bold actions."
Hear more about Today's Patio successful retail strategies at the rapidly approaching conference. There is still time to register and be part of this exciting industry event.
For more information, contact Casual Living Publisher Norman Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org or National Sales Manager Kristin O'Brien at email@example.com. Sponsorships are still available.
To register and for additional information, visit casualliving.com/con2013.
We would love your feedback!
- Feb 9, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...