Twin-Star taps Peter Ormond to direct Canadian business
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 1/24/2013 11:52:57 AM
Twin-Star International has named Peter Ormond as its director of Canadian business.DELRAY BEACH, Fla. - Furniture and heating products supplier
Ormond will be based in Ontario and reports to Andrew Bandremer, senior vice president of Twin-Star.
Most recently he was vice president of business development for Greenway Home Products, whose product line, like Twin-Star's, includes some furniture and electric fireplaces. Earlier, he was trade program development manager for Nabisco and director of customer marketing for Conagra Foods.
Company officials said Ormond has 26 years of experience in sales, marketing and business development.
"I am sure that he will prove to be invaluable in growing our business in the Canadian market within the home furnishings channel," Bandremer said in a press release.
Ormond replaces former Canadian sales manager Wally Bak, who is no longer with the company.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...