Weems & Plath promotes Fleming to VP of Sales
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 1/30/2013 8:04:00 AM
ANNAPOLIS, Md. - Weems & Plath and Conant Custom Brass announced the promotion of Drew Fleming to vice president of sales.
In his new role, Fleming will be responsible for increasing sales worldwide to all channels of distribution with a focus on new business development and increasing Weems & Plath's customer base.
Fleming joined Weems & Plath and Conant Custom Brass in 2007 as director of national accounts. During his tenure in this role he pioneered business growth domestically, specifically by developing new relationships and new markets.
"It is a pleasure to promote Drew," Company President Peter Trogdon said. "His extensive national management experience and versatile skill set has been an asset to Weems & Plath and Conant Custom Brass. I have full confidence he will continue to be a success in this expanded role."
A native of Washington, D.C., Fleming earned his bachelor's degree in political science and economics at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Prior to joining the Weems & Plath family, he spent the majority of his career working in Washington, D.C., first with the Group Health Association of America and then with the Society of Plastics Industry.
In his spare time, Fleming cruises with his family on their vintage Tartan 34C. He also races regularly on a J-30 sailboat in Annapolis, Md. He enjoys ocean racing and most recently competed in the Bermuda Ocean Race.
Weems & Plath, manufacturer of fine nautical instruments and navigation tools since 1928, is headquartered in Annapolis and is well known throughout the world. In 2008 Weems & Plath acquired Conant Custom Brass, manufacturer of functional home and garden décor for indoor and outdoor spaces.
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 5, 2012
- Feb 21, 2012
- Aug 11, 2011
- Jul 16, 2012
- Feb 7, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...