The Rug Market joins forces with Rojo 16
Home decor and accents boost January market displays
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 1/30/2013 9:59:00 AM
LOS ANGELES - The Rug Market America, contemporary interior and exterior rug designer and manufacturer, announces the debut of its marketing association with Rojo 16, importers and creators of designer home décor and accessories. Rojo 16's home accent pieces were on display within The Rug Market America's showroom during the January 2013 Gift and Accessories Market in Atlanta and the New York Gift Fair.
"Dressing the total home is a growing trend in the home accents category," said Mike Shabtai, founder and owner of The Rug Market America. "We see the association with the fine products of Rojo 16 as a natural complement for our designer floor coverings and textile accessories that we provide our retail partners."
The extensive Rojo 16 line includes four collections, each with specific design direction and international inspiration. Boxed candles are crafted to reflect the essence of each individual collection. Included in the Rojo 16 line is the Cote d'Azur Collection reflecting the French Riviera with accent furniture imparting richness through the use of natural and contemporary elements. The items within the Costa Brava Collection are all influenced by the Spanish and Mediterranean coastline and include mercury glass votive holders to burnt topaz glass candle sticks. "The work of master craftsmen is evident in this collection that is casual, yet timeless," said Shabtai. The Bruni Collection includes tabletop mercury glass containers in multiple sizes.
Introduced in Atlanta and New York were crafted candle holder lanterns of mixed-media from the Amalfitana Collection. Glass, metal and rope were incorporated into detailed holders for table top or hanging. The candle holders join a large selection of holders and sconces that incorporate cast and extruded stainless steel, glass, mesh, leather or chain details. New candle holders within the collection retail between $169 and $259 and are available for decorators or fine home furnishing retailers nationwide.
For more information about The Rug Market America, the Rojo 16 Home Décor and Accessories or their lines of interior and exterior rugs, contact: email@example.com or visit therugmarket.com.
We would love your feedback!
- Jul 31, 2012
- Jan 3, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...