Napoleon announces new LA Series LA200SB grill
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 2/1/2013 1:17:38 PM
CRITTENDEN, Ky. - Grills and outdoor heating products manufacturer Napoleon has announced the launch of the Napoleon LA Series LA200SB grill.
"Whether you live in an apartment, condo or you just don't have the space in your yard, it doesn't mean that you can't enjoy great grilling," said David Coulson, national advertising manager with Napoleon Fireplaces & Grills. "At 435 square inches of cooking space, the LA200SB is small enough to fit on most balconies but gives you enough space to comfortably cook for six people."
The LA Series grill comes complete with a high-quality stainless steel lid, folding side shelves with a safety lock on the side burner shelf, Jetfire ignition for quick start ups, ergonomic, i-Glow backlit control knobs and Accu-Probe temperature gauge for precise cooking. The LA200SB grill has three burners and Porcelainized Cast Iron Wave Cooking Grids.
View Napoleon's lineup of grills already available to consumers, builders, designers and architects at NapoleonGrills.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...