Oasis Concepts introduces new folding kitchen island
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 2/28/2013 11:37:32 AM
Oasis Concepts has introduced a new folding kitchen island that will be on display at the upcoming International Home + Housewares Show. The new X-Top folding cart features an extendable top built based on a patented precision-hinge folding mechanism.TRABUCO CANYON, Calif. -
The cart is made entirely of wood, features two shelves and comes in four colors - oak, walnut, cherry and mocha. The size of the main top is 24"W X 23.25"D X 36"H and the extendable top is 24"W X 21"D X 35"H. The main top has a towel bar.
"Many customers requested a bigger island that's easy to open and close; therefore, we designed this new extendable top cart that can be opened up to 42"W. It provides a total surface area of 7 square feet," said Kelvin Ng, president of Oasis Concepts. "Despite being so large, the island still comes fully assembled. It can fold up to just 7.5" wide for easy storage. Because the top is easily extendable, we named it ‘X-Top.'
"The main cart opens within three seconds and the extendable top opens in two seconds," Ng added. "The five wheels on the island allow you to take the cart into every room of your house. The four wheels of the main cart are lockable, allowing you to keep the cart stationary. The beauty of the X-Top is its ability to provide the extra work space wherever you need it."
Oasis Concepts shows at the International Home + Housewares Show from March 2-5 in Chicago, in booth S2282.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...