Meredith Hite mamed VP, Corporate Communications at Dallas Market Center
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 3/1/2013 10:42:00 AM
DALLAS - Meredith Hite has been named vice president of corporate communications at Dallas Market Center.
In her position, Hite is responsible for leading Dallas Market Center's internal and external communications including public relations, direct marketing, social media and employee communications.
"Meredith has been instrumental in the development of our communications strategies at the Market Center throughout the past five years," said Cindy Morris, COO, Dallas Market Center. "We value her new ideas, fresh initiatives and passion for our business as we continue to strengthen the Dallas Market Center brand."
Prior to joining Dallas Market Center in 2007, Hite served as a member of the brand public relations team at The Richards Group on a national cause-related marketing campaign. She conducted national and local media relations with print, radio and television outlets and helped in strategic client planning.
In addition, Hite held the position of special events coordinator at Sewell Automotive Companies directing and coordinating special events, grand openings and corporate sponsorships. Hite began her career at Texas Stampede as the souvenir program coordinator producing promotional materials for the non-profit benefiting Children's Medical Center.
Hite serves on the Fashion Group International of Dallas, Inc. board and is a graduate of Texas Tech University.
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 26, 2012
- May 23, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...