Kichler introduces new outdoor lighting collections
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 3/4/2013 2:02:44 PM
Kichler has unveiled its new outdoor lighting collections for 2013. Responding to on-trend contemporary, architectural styling, Kichler offers a fresh twist to classic looks with the use of vintage Edison bulbs, clear seedy glass and modern black finishes.CLEVELAND - Decorative lighting manufacturer
These new outdoor lighting collections are constructed using durable, high-quality materials and finishes, creating a blend of style and function.
New outdoor lighting collections include:
• Stonebrook - Kichler's new Stonebrook outdoor wall lanterns feature a bold, yet clean contemporary look. These architecturally-styled fixtures, with satin-etched cased opal glass and an Architectural Bronze finish, are available in two sizes and built using durable cast aluminum construction.
• Lyndon - This rustic collection brings a modern twistto a classic look. A vintage "squirrel-caged" filament bulb is surrounded by a clear seedy glass shade that suspends from an Architectural Bronze-finished fixture. The wall lights are built with cast aluminum construction for durability and are available in two sizes. These fixtures are also suitable for indoor use with the glass facing up or down.
Popular line extensions include:
In addition to its two new outdoor lighting collections, Kichler is adding popular black finishes to its traditional Tournai and Courtyard families. The Tournai collection features Vertical Rain glass shades and is now available in both a Textured Black finish and in a Londonderry finish. Along with a new oversized lantern measuring 13.5 inches wide and 40.5 inches tall, the Courtyard family features clear seedy glass shades and is now available in both a Black and Rubbed Bronze finish.
Both collections include post lanterns, wall lights, outdoor ceiling light fixtures and outdoor pendants that deliver a fresh and inviting look.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...