Earth & Turf Products to help Dutch company with U.S. launch
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 3/4/2013 2:18:11 PM
NEW HOLLAND, Pa. - Earth & Turf Products, LLC announced that it has agreed to assist Metallo Tools of Wieringerwerf in the Netherlands with the introduction of the company's premium range of products in the U.S.
The Metallo range consists of a complete package of cutting and pruning tools for the professional user as well as for the quality conscious consumer. Metallo is already an internationally respected Dutch brand, with production facilities in Europe and Asia.
Metallo uses only high-quality steel and offers users up to a 10-year guarantee on craftsmanship. In addition to its products, Metallo spare parts will also be available in the United States.
"There is a natural fit between Metallo cutting and pruning tools and the turf products and attachments for which Earth & Turf Products, LLC has become well known in many areas," according to a company statement. "We welcome this new company to our team and we look forward with the folks of Metallo to many successful years of cooperative effort."
We would love your feedback!
No related articles for this topic.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...