The Hot Tub Store celebrates 40th anniversary
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 3/11/2013 11:17:43 AM
The Hot Tub Store is celebrating 40 years of delivering health and wellness to more than 20,000 customers through stores in Santa Rosa, Roseville, Sacramento, Vacaville and Folsom.Santa Rosa, Calif. - Northern California retailer
The Hot Tub Store has had a 30-year relationship with best-selling hot tub brand Hot Spring Spas.
"We are thrilled to wake up each day to share the positive effects that soaking in the warm water of a hot tub can have on your body and mind," said Ellen Friedman, president of The Hot Tub Store.
Founder Bob Wismer began building redwood hot tubs in 1973 after first learning about the idea in Sunset Magazine. Since that time, hot tubbing has become a lifestyle choice for hundreds of thousands of people around the world.
Fast-forward 40 years later, and The Hot Tub Store has developed a reputation for its personal appreciation of each customer it serves. Watkins Manufacturing, manufacturer of Hot Spring Spas, recently presented The Hot Tub Store with the "Improving People's Lives" award to celebrate its "40-year commitment to helping people feel better every day."
"We've had such a wonderful community of customers, staff members and vendors for all these 40 years who have helped us deliver the ultimate relaxation experience," Friedman said. "We will continue to deliver the absolute best hot tub ownership experience into the next four decades."
The Hot Tub Store invites people to visit one of its showrooms and take a soak.
"Our expert sales staff will help you select the spa that is perfect for you and your family," Friedman said. "At the Hot Tub Store we don't want to just sell you a spa, we want to help make your spa one of your favorite destinations."
The Hot Tub Store will have an exhibit at the Santa Rosa Home Show, March 15-17.
We would love your feedback!
- Sep 29, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...