‘Get Ready' to see the Temptations at High Point Market
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 3/11/2013 11:30:20 AM
HIGH POINT, N.C. - High Point Market attendees can "Get Ready" for a night of Motown hits when the Temptations take the stage here on April 21, market organizers have announced.
For more than 40 years, the Temptations have entertained crowds with a string of hits like "Get Ready," "My Girl," "Papa Was a Rolling Stone" and "Ain't Too Proud to Beg."
The group's concert for the market's Stars Under the Stars series will be on Sunday, April 21, and will be sponsored by Surya.
On the market's opening day, Saturday, April 20, the kickoff concert event will be Carolina Stars, featuring a tasting menu from North Carolina wineries paired with Southern cuisine and accompanied by music from jazz fusion band Tizer.
Doors open for the events at 7 p.m. at Center Stage, between the Transportation Terminal and Showplace. The Temptations concert will begin at 7:30 p.m.
Food and drinks are provided to all market attendees with a current market pass and photo ID. No one under age 15 will be admitted.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...