HSN and HGTV partner on HGTV Home Outdoor Living initiative
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 3/19/2013 12:04:26 PM
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Multichannel retailer HSN and home and lifestyle brand HGTV have announced the debut of HGTV Home Outdoor Living at HSN.
The initiative launches across HSN and HGTV's multiple platforms March 19. Top HGTV experts, including designer and Curb Appeal star John Gidding, will appear on HSN to offer advice and showcase an assortment of high-quality, HGTV-curated outdoor products, including exclusive HGTV Home branded items.
"HGTV is the perfect partner for HSN," said Bill Brand, chief marketing and business development officer for HSN. "We have long admired their unparalleled ability to showcase home and design ideas. The new HGTV Home Outdoor Living collection at HSN is a great way to extend our marketing reach to new audiences and connect them with inspiring content and great products."
The multi-year partnership is designed to leverage the full potential of the HSN and HGTV brands, with HGTV becoming the face for HSN's outdoor living category. The partnership will include creative, original content that will be integrated across the digital and on-air assets of both companies.
"HSN is an ideal partner for us because they have a rich understanding of what today's consumers want and need," said Ron Feinbaum, general manager of consumer products for HGTV. "This special collection will offer smart, functional and aesthetically appealing solutions for everyone's outdoor lifestyle. We expect that HGTV Home Outdoor Living at HSN will further enhance HGTV's relationship with an audience who is passionate about home - especially those people who believe that the beauty of home should transcend four walls."
HGTV Home Outdoor Living at HSN will feature products across various categories including outdoor equipment, plants, lighting, water accessories, outdoor entertaining, garden tools and outdoor solutions. The HGTV Home Plant Collection will also debut on HSN on March 19, offering a variety of annuals, planters and nutrients.
At launch, extensive digital storefronts on both hsn.com and hgtvhome.com will provide the outdoor home enthusiast with high-quality products and exclusive "how to" videos that will help them enhance the outdoor areas of their home.
HSN plans to expand the partnership in the future to introduce HGTV Home Outdoor Living branded products within additional home categories. HSN and HGTV will also collaborate in the future to share content that will be available across both companies' digital platforms.
We would love your feedback!
- Sep 17, 2012
- May 6, 2013
- Nov 16, 2012
- Nov 3, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...