Laurie Bell introducing new outdoor fabrics at High Point Market
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 4/5/2013 11:49:34 AM
Laurie Bell will debut a bold new outdoor fabric collection at the upcoming High Point Market, to be held April 20-25.HIGH POINT, N.C. - Outdoor fabrics designer
The collection will be on display in two showrooms, Legacy Fine Casual Furniture at 200 Steele and Terra Furniture at C&D showroom 4J.
"The dynamic new outdoor collection from Laurie Bell by Appian Textiles will add a touch of bright optimism to any outdoor space," the company said in a press release. "The collection is made up of bold geometrics, gorgeous ikats and nature-inspired patterns accented with bright orange, indigo and neutral palettes."
Patterns from the collection include Quito, featuring an array of playful ovals in varying sizes; La Paz, an exotic ikat design; Sucre, a fine lattice motif; and Coral, an abstract tropical-inspired pattern. Colorways including Daybreak and Starfish showcase warm, bright shades of pink, orange and yellow.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...